• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale Release Date (Speculation with evidence)

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Why hello there,
If you couldn’t see by my profile, my name is AgentB8, and I make speculation posts!

Obviously, the release date has already been thought about, but one factor I see nobody using is the blog posts. You see, their goal has been to release small bits about the game systematically in order to keep the hype at a steady level, and not reveal too much at one time (not saying that it’s been working out, but at least that’s been their plan...)

So, in that case, that means that they’ve probably figured out around when the game will be ready for beta release, and are shaping the blog posts to fit that deadline. That means that, from what we have so far, and what we can guess we have left for the blog posts, we can actually determine the expected beta release date.

Blog Posts So Far:
  • UI (Sneak Peak)
  • NPCs (Not very many)
  • Worldgen Introduction
  • Music Track
  • Model Maker (closer look)
  • Server Technology (overview)
  • Key Art
  • Block Technology
  • Character Customization
  • Fan Art Showcase Vol.1
  • Zone 1 Wildlife
  • Building Woth Blocks in Hytale
What I Expect For Future Blog Posts:
  • UI (Part 2)
  • UI (Part 3)
  • Worldgen (Part 2)
  • Worldgen (Part 3)
  • Updated Music Track
  • Model Maker (Even Closer Look)
  • Servers (More In-Depth)
  • Fan Art Vol.2
  • Fan Art Vol.3
  • Fan Art Vol.4 (maybe)
  • Zone 1 Wildlife (Part 2, since there weren’t that many, but might be in overall post)
  • Zone 2 Wildlife
  • Zone 3 Wildlife
  • Zone 4 Wildlife
  • Introducing Zone 5
  • Introducing Zone 6
  • Zone 1 Enemies
  • Zone 2 Enemies
  • Zone 3 Enemies
  • Zone 4 Enemies
  • Zone 5 Enemies
  • Zone 6 Enemies
  • Caves
  • Dungeons
  • Transportation
  • Farming
  • Weapons (Part 1)
  • Weapons (Part 2)
  • Crafting
  • Villages/Trading (possibly)
  • Food
  • Bosses
  • Gaia
  • Storyline (Basic Overview, since no spoilers)
  • The other planets/dimensions
  • Mining
  • Mini-Game mode
  • Movie Tool
  • Creative Mode Overview
  • Modding
  • The other races
  • Anything else I haven’t thought of
Whew... That was a lot longer than I expected. Thanks for bearing with me!
So, since we know that each blog post is released every Friday, I can conclude, with some math, that the rest of the blog posts will take..............
Drum roll please.....

10 More Months!

No, seriously... 42 posts x 7 (days in a week) / 30 (days in a month... averagely) = 9.8, but rounded up since I used 30.... Yeah.
Now, if they condensed the Enemies posts with the Wildlife posts, and Gaia with the storyline, and take out some the the part 2s that I wasn’t sure about, that would be:

6 and a Half more Months!

So... I see this going two ways, they either find a way to release blog posts on more than one day a week (or condense them even further), or release another big trailer or two to cover most of the extra. I think the latter of the two would be the most logical of them, but I’m not really sure if that’s what they’re going to do...

If they released two a week, it would be around 3 more months, if they released a big trailer, I’m thinking they could cover maybe half of the content in maybe 10 to 20 of the categories, then maybe release a big blog post about the trailer, which would take off around 2 months or so, possibly more.

However, if you combined the two, and they started coming out with two every week (or covered twice the amount in each) AND released another trailer, weighing in anything that I missed or that they don’t end up condensing... I would say that ranged to a full total of....
Drum R- you know, never mind.

Grand Total:

Around 1 and a Half more Months!
(So like around Mid-April)

That’s just my theory, with evidence. It may end up going into early May, but anything after that would be over 5 months, and statistically speaking, that won’t do too good, since lot’s of players will have lost interest. Since I’m confident that the Hytale Team knows what they’re doing,
then I can say with 63% certainty that the beta will release mid-April.

If I miscalculated any math, or if you’ve come up with any other blog posts you think there will be, just tell me down below.
I hope you all have found this post both interesting and helpful (ummm... if I’m right, anyway...) and have a great day!

Pearson Wright

Doubt it's going to release as early as April. June maybe.

Chnapak

Bosses and mobs will be together

Why would they spoil the whole story behind hytale before it comes out.
They shown enough about the story we know gaia is biggest part of the puzzle and they provided us with 30+ ss of different factions
I think anything story based will not be a blog post

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Why would they spoil the whole story behind hytale before it comes out.
They shown enough about the story we know gaia is biggest part of the puzzle and they provided us with 30+ ss of different factions
I think anything story based will not be a blog post
Fair enough, but I was thinking more of a basic, vague overview that had no spoilers or details, just to hook us in. Maybe some exposition or something. (That’s why I said “basic overview, because no spoilers” next to it)
It might not be it’s own blog post, just sprinkled as hints throughout.

I do get your point, though. I was debating on putting that one in.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Ha! I guess my original estimate of 10 months could still be correct... That would be in January...