• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwead

Sorry for my bad english in advance, I'm not a native english speaker ;-;

So, bunking throught the trailer trying to find clues for how would modding hytale be, I found these immages
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png

As you see, this is java script code (I think). Is java script the modding language? Will there be more? As you see the program the code is written in is their modding program (I guess, because it has been already shown this interface on the trailer multiple times), and there are a huge variety of IDEs for java script, so why would they do their custom one? Another thing to consider here is the code does not do what it shows. Also, since the big part of creators is related to minecraft plugin creation (wich is in java) that means it could also be a possibility, as long as C# and C++, due to their huge use on game dev.

What do you think and know? Is there any official answer to the question?

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Possibly!

Skwead

I've done a bit of research and found out some speculation. There will be scripsts (maybe java script) and then mods (in java oor C# according to the speculation.
What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.