• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale-licious!

Hi everyone,

I only learnt about Hytale when that famous trailer came out, like many I suspect, and ever since then I've obsessed over Hytale. I'm currently playing Minecraft where I sit and fish while dreaming about Hytale.

I love survival/adventure building games and have played Minecraft on and off ever since its own beta. Inbetween I've dabbled with The Sims, a cancelled game called Landmark, Portal Knights, Empyrion, and a bunch of other games...wandering aimlessly for a cool game...and lo and behold! Here comes Hytale.

I'm practically salivating for this game. The wait is going to be delicious and painful in equal parts, but hopefully worth it!

Pearson Wright

Welcome to Hytale Hub! We're all extremely excited for the release as well, so you've come to the right place. :)

Thank you so much for having me. This seems like a positive and chilled place for all of the (im)patient waiting to come! :giggle:

Harvey

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time!