• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Empire of Dragons

Gilda italiana per soli membri italiani, qui imparerete a giocare , crescendo insieme a noi vivendo nuove esperienze facendovi nuove amicizie!Il capo gilda è sempre disponibile only for ItaliansServer discord= htps://discord.gg/F75ud6p
Empire of Dragons

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Guilds
Language
Italian
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Hi Users/Ciao membri

il 4/01/2018 è stata creata la gilda Empire of Dragons.
-Questa Gilda ha degli obbiettivi prefissati i quali possono essere uniti con un solo grande obbiettivo, Farci Riconoscere ed Divertirsi !.
-La Gilda è prettamente per i ragazzi italiani, non è questione di altre persone che si divertono molto.
-Tutti i membri della Gilda possono invitare qualsiasi amico all'interno, però si presuppone che ogni membro di impegnarsi per dieci sempre sempre attivo.

-Buona Permanenza!
[Capo Gilda] Drago
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
on 04/01/2018 the Empire of Dragons guild was created.
-This Gilda has set goals that can be combined with one big goal, Farci Recognize and Enjoy !.
-The guild is purely for Italian kids only, not because we do not want other people only that of Italian guilds on hytale we can define ourselves as the only one or that of the few at the moment so we would like to be recognized by all as real and unique authentic players.
-All members of the Guild can invite any of their friends inside, but it is assumed that each member will have to commit himself to keep himself always active.

-Good stay!
[Chief Guild] Dragon