• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Greetings fellow human beings.

DrDirk

I'm excited about the lore. It's something Minecraft never had but I always wanted. Whooo!:D

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Me too! :D
Hope you'll like it there :)

Sin

Dunno about lore, but welcome!

DrDirk

I don't think the lore is close to complete yet, but I can see that they're trying to implement it in some of the images I've seen on the website.

Sin

I don't think the lore is close to complete yet, but I can see that they're trying to implement it in some of the images I've seen on the website.
Probably the stories of all the clans

iVyperion

Master
Master
What do you mean by the lore i haven't heard about this yet

DrDirk

Again there's not too much I've seen on it yet, but when I was reading up on the Hytale page, there is some, and I'm hoping for more.

Zikarioa

I myself and quite excited about the Lore of the game. From the game trailer, with the numerous things we've seen, and the pictures on their website, the story and lore of the game, seem to be quite interesting.

iVyperion

Master
Master
I myself and quite excited about the Lore of the game. From the game trailer, with the numerous things we've seen, and the pictures on their website, the story and lore of the game, seem to be quite interesting.
Yeah but what is a lore tho i really have no idea

DrDirk

Oh, I don't know much about it yet, but I see most of it developing in the Ferans (a species of probably friendly people). They were at one point enslaved by the Sand Emperess who rules over the Scaracs (the giant bug things in the trailer), but became free at some point.

Slothians live in the tier 3 cave system (3rd level down in the caves) that's all I know about them.

We will probably be getting more information on the Kweebecs soon as they are sort of the mascot.

Gaia is also some sort of Goddess of the 5 elements.

That's all I really know now, but I might tell you more later if you're interested. A lot of this might be changed later, I'm just piecing it together with what I know.