• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Gosintary - Application for Helper

Gosintary

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hello, I'm Ethan. I'm more commonly known on the internet as Gosintary, except with regards to my band, Call It Bliss.

• Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)
I'm applying for a position on HytaleHub and its associated discord.
  • What is your forum username?
My username on HytaleHub is Gosintary
  • What is your discord username?
My discord username is Gosintary_#5645
  • How old are you?
I will turn 16 years old on Saturday, September 28th
  • What timezone are you in?
I am in US Central Standard Time.
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
My availability varies depending on my schedule (I'm in a popular local band called Call It Bliss), but I can usually dedicate several hours per day to the site and discord.
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
I was a Helper, Jr. Mod, Mod, Sr. Mod, Admin, and Sr. Admin on the CrazyGTA Minecraft Server.
I later was promoted to Owner when the previous owner resigned. I ran a relatively popular online forum called "The Backyard" which was based around Punk Rock, Metal, Grunge etc.
  • What are your real life hobbies?
I absolutely love my job. I make almost nothing after paying my other bandmates, buying equipment/repairs/etc. However comma, I get to perform on stage in-front of crowds ranging from a couple of drunk people and my parents, up to 300+ people.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I do not work for any legally established business, I do however work as a performing musician, and I do free lance website development.
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
I do not currently work for any other Hytale/Minecraft related projects.
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
My personal greatest achievement was being asked to fly out to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to play at The Rave Club, which was packed (650 people!)
On a less thrilling note, my greatest failure was my first recording session, where I spent three thousand dollars over three days and got one recording done, and finally decided to give up and try again when the group was better prepared. I now have a new lineup of people in my band.