• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Gambi • Model Maker & Animator

Gambi

Introduction
Hey, I'm Gambi! I'm an experienced model-maker/animator that's looking forward to joining a team ready to release a Hytale server. I've always been passionate about creating models, and now with the release of Hytale, I'm able to dedicate more resources towards doing it! If you're interested in contacting me, leave your discord below.

What I can offer
Custom Models
Animations

What I expect
Professional, Motivated team
Experienced Staff
Organized Layout & Plan

Nice application, but one thing. Add more detail in your apps and try to describe what you have done.

Gambi

Nice application, but one thing. Add more detail in your apps and try to describe what you have done.
I plan on providing more detailed information if I'm interested in joining any team; I'm aware the information on the thread is very vague.

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
#EndRealm :D

Gambi,

I sent you a message. I would be interested in talking with you.

Pottertale

Introduction
Hey, I'm Gambi! I'm an experienced model-maker/animator that's looking forward to joining a team ready to release a Hytale server. I've always been passionate about creating models, and now with the release of Hytale, I'm able to dedicate more resources towards doing it! If you're interested in contacting me, leave your discord below.

What I can offer
Custom Models
Animations

What I expect
Professional, Motivated team
Experienced Staff
Organized Layout & Plan
Hello Gambi,

Pottertale offers the potential to work in a professional environment. As our community has no source of income at this stage models will not be paid for until release. We have a couple of future offers we will be willing to give to you. If you love the Harry Potter universe feel free to private message us anytime.

Also please provide some previous models you have done as we are not yet convinced with the work you have to offer.

Thanks,
Pottertale.