• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Filming the Enderman in Hytale

CNCharger

Hey, because Hytale is going to be SO much easier to Mod, I think I will film some Minecraft movies in Hytale. I won't get in trouble for that, right?

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Haha probably not (in the same way many people have tried to recreate Hytale in Minecraft)

goudeamus

I also think that the answer is no :))

It's true that Hytale has been marketed as a game that is easier to mod. Yet, it is still important to obtain permission from the appropriate parties, such as the game developers. In addition, it is important to note that creating movies or other content using game assets can be considered a derivative work. It may require a license or permission from the game's copyright owner. At least, this is how the teachers from praguefilminstitute.cz taught me. Therefore, I recommend you to review the terms of use and any relevant copyright laws before creating and distributing any content. This will help you avoid problems.

Last edited: