• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Cross-platform gameplay?

When will be the first console version of Hytale

• 2 and a half year after release

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later then you said

• Earlier then you said

• Total voters

Chnapak

Hey so people were sometimes talking about cross-platform gameplay will it be a thing?

SO first of I just want to point out that Xbox and PlayStation Minecraft couldn't play on servers but mobiles could be on a server and the windows version Bedrock (If this count's like a platform)
AND it's on the Nintendo Switch (with the same problem as Xbox and PlayStation)

So let's say that it's about 2 years after the Hytale release and PlayStation 5 and Xbox 2 will be probably out and maybe the Switch mini as well I don't know and ALL of them will add Hytale to their consoles

So this is where I want to say one thing I would like an option for the developers and the players if they want cross-platform or not it would like lobbies In Mineplex for example if you have a different setting they will add you to a different lobby and some server won't allow Xbox or Playstation and so on

And if the cross-platform thing would be true we will need updates at the same time or play on older updates just to play with your friend (This is impossible on Xbox Minecraft and other)

Result: Yea it is possible but I would love to have the setting I was talking about ;)

Life

I don't think it will be implemented at least not for a LONGGG while. Remember they aren't even finished early Alpha yet and they'd have to redo the entire game for other platforms. Great suggestion, not going to happen anytime soon I am afraid.