• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Warning Community Warning: Hytale News

Demonly

System Administrator
Staff member
The evidence is overwhelming how scummy Hytale News is.

It's unfortunate that Tenebrous was brought into this situation, as it has nothing to do with him. I suppose however, anyone will say anything if you pay them enough money. Those donating to Hytale News ought to know - this is what your donations went to.
????????

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
So... Who tells the truth. I can't trust both sides atm. I trust Hytale hub a bit more rn.

Billy

Retired Mod
So... Who tells the truth. I can't trust both sides atm. I trust Hytale hub a bit more rn.
Feel free to use your own judgement based on the facts presented.

Well this whole thing.. is a mess in my opinion. It seems like Hytale is the more trustworthy side, especially with so much that could be lost if they managed to screw up with their fan-base.

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
Let's just DM those guys and solve it in private?

Sana

Worth noting that Hytale News will ban anyone that has even remotely differing opinions for them; I was simply discussing about why paid mods are a good concept, as creative people should be allowed to make money off of what they create, and that that is entirely up to them.

I wasn't saying anything remotely negative about Hytale News, as I don't want to get directly involved with the situation.

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
Slight issue: There's a video from a large youtuber that prevents us.

Up until this was released - we were on good terms and had solved the issues.
Dm him on twitter? He is a nice guy, he just did something dumb.

Ace

Hyhub sounds like a /r/crappyoffbrands of HytaleHub.
Can nothing be done from a legal standpoint? I mean, if they really are committing copyright infringement here, it should be possible.

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
Hyhub sounds like a /r/crappyoffbrands of HytaleHub.
Can nothing be done from a legal standpoint? I mean, if they really are committing copyright infringement here, it should be possible.
Already submitted a DMCA takedown request. Namecheap took their site down.

@Hytale Hub keep up the good work and if you are still looking for channels please let me know I am very interested but I am fully on your side hytale news are very scummy I reached out for a collaboration and ended up getting mocked for my smaller channel size

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
@Hytale Hub keep up the good work and if you are still looking for channels please let me know I am very interested but I am fully on your side hytale news are very scummy I reached out for a collaboration and ended up getting mocked for my smaller channel size
Shoot me a message sometime. :)

I personally don't understand why you didnt just take down their ads if they werent sharing your links or advertising. This all seems very weird coming from to communities on the rise. TBH I find it funny that anybody is making websites for Hytale and charging money for ranks at all since it wont be out for many months. Not sure who to believe, or if i even want to be in any of these communities. (BTW I never knew Hyhub existed, I have not heard anything from Hytale news about it.)

I just hope everyone does the right thing. EVERYONE, not one or the other.

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
I personally don't understand why you didnt just take down their ads if they werent sharing your links or advertising. This all seems very weird coming from to communities on the rise. TBH I find it funny that anybody is making websites for Hytale and charging money for ranks at all since it wont be out for many months. Not sure who to believe, or if i even want to be in any of these communities. (BTW I never knew Hyhub existed, I have not heard anything from Hytale news about it.)

I just hope everyone does the right thing. EVERYONE, not one or the other.

As stated in the above post - we did take down their ads after they violated the terms of the initial agreement.

Hytale News is just making stuff up because they don't want any competition, and after seeing the success of Hytale Hub, attempted to recreate it by making hyhub.org. We reported this website for copyright infringement, and Namecheap took it down. In retaliation, Hytale News has started a smear campaign against us.

Fortunately, most of the community sees right through this garbage, and this crass attempt is blowing up right in their faces. The creator of the original "exposure" video took said video down less than an hour after posting it because he realized he was being used, and was perpetuating slander and libel.

Why would they try to copy you? They seem to be doing fine on their own

Why wouldn't you say your terms on recording? I know in the MP3 you stated that Jackson had already informed them, but when they asked for mouth-to-mouth terms you wouldn't communicate. That's why they got frustrated and left.

Sorry just trying to fit this puzzle together.

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
Why wouldn't you say your terms on recording? I know in the MP3 you stated that Jackson had already informed them, but when they asked for mouth-to-mouth terms you wouldn't communicate. That's why they got frustrated and left.

Sorry just trying to fit this puzzle together.
Because the details of our partnership are private, and I didn't want them on public record. This is generally the case with most partnerships. Usually everyone's under an NDA.

Centurion

Because the details of our partnership are private, and I didn't want them on public record. This is generally the case with most partnerships. Usually everyone's under an NDA.
But there was no contract and therefore no NDA so there is no reason that you can't. Bit suspicious ngl

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
But there was no contract and therefore no NDA so there is no reason that you can't. Bit suspicious ngl
It's not suspicious at all. Hytale News has proven over the past 24 hours that they enjoy taking statements out of context, and distorting them to fit their slanderous narrative. It's for this reason that I was extremely careful with what I said in this call.

I can't believe that HytaleNews is throwing the entire Hytale community into pretty much a drama crisis. You Pearson, and the rest of the HytaleHub staff, keep doing what you do. I'm glad that HytaleHub represents the good side of the community.

Demonbane

Good work on the video and providing evidence, I hope this drama will stop after this.

wait what happened in the video? (for me the video got terminated!)

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.