• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Are there Alternate Realities or Time Travel in Hytale?

Hey guys, I'm new to this website but I kinda get it now. Anyway, if you can see in this concept art,
1640813783648.png
there are different planets. However, that is not the case. I mean, they all look like planets, and they may be planets. The thing is, the "planets" have their own stars. In a solar system, there is a giant star with tons of mass that keeps the planets in orbit. The planets don't look like they are in any real organization. Also, I'm pretty sure that those "lines" or pathways are more of a metaphoric sense. They seem like they would be guidelines showing how you can get to a place. You can't get to Karpak straight from Orbis. You would need to get to Nexus first. I mainly think that they are alternate realities because as you can see, the different "planets" seem like they're in different time areas. Numdrassl might be before Varyn arrived, or before Gaia created Orbis. Then we have Orbis. Gaia moved out of Numdrassl and made Orbis or transformed Numdrassl into Orbis where Varyn took over. Then, Orbis gets corrupted into Nexus. Over time, Varyn leaves the planet or realizes that he can't survive on it. THe planet turns into a desert wasteland, Karpak. Then, with no life, the planet crumbles and turns into Tor'Balyn. Then, life evolves and appears on Tor'Bolyn somehow and creates Numdrassl, and the cycle repeats again.

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
Hey guys, I'm new to this website but I kinda get it now. Anyway, if you can see in this concept art,
View attachment 2378
there are different planets. However, that is not the case. I mean, they all look like planets, and they may be planets. The thing is, the "planets" have their own stars. In a solar system, there is a giant star with tons of mass that keeps the planets in orbit. The planets don't look like they are in any real organization. Also, I'm pretty sure that those "lines" or pathways are more of a metaphoric sense. They seem like they would be guidelines showing how you can get to a place. You can't get to Karpak straight from Orbis. You would need to get to Nexus first. I mainly think that they are alternate realities because as you can see, the different "planets" seem like they're in different time areas. Numdrassl might be before Varyn arrived, or before Gaia created Orbis. Then we have Orbis. Gaia moved out of Numdrassl and made Orbis or transformed Numdrassl into Orbis where Varyn took over. Then, Orbis gets corrupted into Nexus. Over time, Varyn leaves the planet or realizes that he can't survive on it. THe planet turns into a desert wasteland, Karpak. Then, with no life, the planet crumbles and turns into Tor'Balyn. Then, life evolves and appears on Tor'Bolyn somehow and creates Numdrassl, and the cycle repeats again.
Welcome to Hytale Hub. :)

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
View attachment 2378
Hmm... So kind of like a cycle? That would set up the lore well as Nexus is the next "phase" of the planet Orbis prophesying that Vayrn will come again. Of course the Dev's have said that the players arrive in some "cosmic event". Maybe our job is to upset this cycle the planet is in.