• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

AndroidKitty's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • What is your forum username? My Forum username is AndroidKittyy
  • What is your discord username? My Discord username and tag # is AndroidKitty#8145
  • How old are you? I am 17 almost 18
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? I would be able to devote around 2 - 5 hours a day towards Hytale Hub, some days might be close around 1 hour due to special events/occasions but I will make sure to inform an Admin or Moderator if I will be inactive for the day.
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, game servers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible) I have been Admin/Moderator and Helper on several dozen discord servers, I have experience helping users navigate servers and showing new members around. I've been on discord since late 2015 and most of my online communication is through discord.
  • What are your real life hobbies? Some real-life hobbies I have include PC Building, Sketching Warrior cats (although I'm bad at it xD) and I also really enjoy reading and learning new things! And on the side of online hobbies, have experience coding websites in Html / CSS and I enjoy using Photoshop and Premiere Pro for edits.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? I am not currently employed. I am homeschooled and hope to someday make it into a good college for Computer Science and eventually work at Google.
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer) I do not currently work for or affiliate for any other Minecraft and/or Hytale projects, mod groups or servers.
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. One of my greatest achievements in life is when I built my first PC. I had spent the previous year and a half researching parts and watching LTT PC builds. One of my greatest failures is when I left my friend when she developed a rare form of leukemia. She's almost fully recovered now and I should never have been so selfish as to leave her when she needed me the most.

That's my application! If you need anything, feel free to contact me on Discord and I'd be happy to talk! Hope to hear back from you soon, Brianna

(Edit: This is more an application for the discord servers, this is where I was told applications for he Discord servers were)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.