• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Accepting Resources

Pottertale

Some of the resources that have been published on the HytaleHub community are currently at very low standards or either have no purpose at all. It makes the community look quite scrappy and low quality. I recommend having a function where the resource needs to be accepted by a resource assurance team or something. There needs to be a purpose for the resource, it is not going to be useful if it is your website design or art peace only useful towards you. Resources need to actually make an impact on people and have a purpose. We have had to report 5 different resources already.

Thanks,
Pottertale Team

CoolDev

I think i read they said that they hate spigot for making thing's difficult for new developer's, so they don't wanna check anything.

spigot is nasty they require you to put up with posting 100+ comment receiving 50+likes and some more nasty thing's, it would be easier if they required legal documentation than asking them to waste their time daily in crap.

it's like they are saying: "if you don't have time for this how would you have time to update all the nms and craftbukkit code in your plugin", it's too bad that bukkit got discontinued otherwise thing's like these wouldn't be necessary and they would have added more support for customization without having to use nms.

Pottertale

I think i read they said that they hate spigot for making thing's difficult for new developer's, so they don't wanna check anything.

spigot is nasty they require you to put up with posting 100+ comment receiving 50+likes and some more nasty thing's, it would be easier if they required legal documentation than asking them to waste their time daily in crap.

it's like they are saying: "if you don't have time for this how would you have time to update all the nms and craftbukkit code in your plugin", it's too bad that bukkit got discontinued otherwise thing's like these wouldn't be necessary and they would have added more support for customization without having to use nms.
That is not nasty at all. That is a very good thing todo. People are otherwise just going to create Premium resources while not being active in the community. You do realise that spigot loses money when people put up premium resources? They have to earn it. So I think it is very reasonable to add some restrictions to HytaleHub forums.

"it's like they are saying: "if you don't have time for this how would you have time to update all the nms and craftbukkit code in your plugin", it's too bad that bukkit got discontinued otherwise thing's like these wouldn't be necessary and they would have added more support for customization without having to use nms." I have no idea what you are trying to say here...?

CoolDev

That is not nasty at all. That is a very good thing todo. People are otherwise just going to create Premium resources while not being active in the community. You do realise that spigot loses money when people put up premium resources? They have to earn it. So I think it is very reasonable to add some restrictions to HytaleHub forums.

"it's like they are saying: "if you don't have time for this how would you have time to update all the nms and craftbukkit code in your plugin", it's too bad that bukkit got discontinued otherwise thing's like these wouldn't be necessary and they would have added more support for customization without having to use nms." I have no idea what you are trying to say here...?
lul, i was talking about the shady truth of minecraft and the causes of it's downfall.

adding restriction's it's like putting weights on a bird, you just won't fly.
it would be better if hytalehub maked it in a roundabout way like:
- No Premium Resources, but free resources can have a external premium resource link.

that way there wouldn't be legal issues and everyone will be happy.

spigot already marked his own grave, it's only lacks time to fall, and md_5 even contracted someone to use his forum account cuz he is lazy.

Pottertale

lul, i was talking about the shady truth of minecraft and the causes of it's downfall.

adding restriction's it's like putting weights on a bird, you just won't fly.
it would be better if hytalehub maked it in a roundabout way like:
- No Premium Resources, but free resources can have a external premium resource link.

that way there wouldn't be legal issues and everyone will be happy.

spigot already marked his own grave, it's only lacks time to fall, and md_5 even contracted someone to use his forum account cuz he is lazy.
That is exactly what should be refrained from happening. Paypal will take serious actions towards Hytale enforcing underaged members creating a PayPal account to earn money. Most members of the Hytale community are not even 18 years old. They need their parents consent to earn money online.

CoolDev

That is exactly what should be refrained from happening. Paypal will take serious actions towards Hytale enforcing underaged members creating a PayPal account to earn money. Most members of the Hytale community are not even 18 years old. They need their parents consent to earn money online.
*snort*, paypal won't do anything except closing underaged account's and nobody will care about it.
you must be wanting to add bitcoin, but i believe that cryptocurrency's are one big scam if you known the logic behind them.

you pay bank fee's, and bank's pay for their thing's.
with cryptocurrency by using it you are paying invisible taxes to the foundation of the cryptocurrency (first miners, creators, etc), it is only good for illegal money and big scam.