• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Ability to disable some zones

Some players want to recreate the worldgen fully and permit only some mobs. Some players like me wants a more realistic world gen coming from real world biomes and each biome comes from a from a real world country and would have their own creatures coming from real life animals or their cultural myths. Like deathworms on deserts or Wendigos on american northwest countries, Pirates on carribean islands, dragons and wizards on western biomes, baba yaga from russia or even anacondas on jungles. Add us a way to make our own zones with their own biomes. Some minecraft mod added a texas looking forest.

I was never quite a fan of underground jungles, literally nether on the surface, and weird blue magic leaves that don't make sense.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I've been thinking of the world gen. quite a bit! I've been wanting to make a mod where you "Draw" your world on a small pixel graph. Then the gen system would read it a create the world in chunks. Being able to disable zones and such would be essential to this. I can't remember where so it could be untrue, but I seem to remember the team saying the world gen. system would be moddable, at least to some degree

Yeah! there are Minecraft mods that add realistic biomes, disabling some zones like magical and fiery ones would be very helpful.